The campus by the river
The Turku university campus is located near the city centre on the eastern side of Aura river. The campus extends from the Cathedral all the way to the train station of Kupittaa.
The first university students of Finland started their academic pursuits by the Cathedral Square in 1640. Today, the ICT House or Turku Science Park are test beds for tomorrow’s innovations and technology.
The campus and some of the buildings are shared by the University of Turku, Turku University of Applied Sciences and the Swedish-language Åbo Akademi University.
The campus offers all the necessary services for students and staff such as restaurants, libraries, cafés, sports facilities, bars, grocery shops and conference and student welfare services. The street connecting Kupittaa and the university campus, Hämeenkatu, is a busy shopping street.
Place a service request to Medisiina D building in Turku Campus through this link.